Bible Quotes about Faith and Strength – Best Bible quotes
Great to memorize and reflect the Bible verses are Motivational, Comforting, Reassuring, Powerful, Positive and Practical.
Quotes About Faith:
- Romans 10:17 – So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
- James 2:19 – Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
- Hebrews 11:6 – But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
- Matthew 21:22 – And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
- Mark 11:22-24 – And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God
- Luke 1:37 – For with God nothing shall be impossible.
- Hebrews 11:1 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
- Hebrews 11:1 – 13:25 – Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not een.
- Ephesians 2:8 – For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:
- 1 Corinthians 2:5 – That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 – Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
- James 2:24 – Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
- James 2:14-26 – What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
- 2 Corinthians 5:7 – (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
- Psalms 46:10 – Be still, and know that I [am] God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Quotes About Faith and Strength:
If you are struggling to find the words to pray, use our prayer for strength and discover the healing power of prayer.
- Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.
- Isaiah 40:29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
- Psalm 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
- Ephesians 6:10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.
- Isaiah 40:31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Mark 12:30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’
- 2 Corinthians 12:9-0 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
- Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
- Nehemiah 8:10 Nehemiah said, “Go and enjoy choice food and sweet drinks, and send some to those who have nothing prepared. This day is sacred to our Lord. Do not grieve, for the joy of the LORD is your strength.”
- Psalm 22:19 But you, O LORD, be not far off; O my Strength, come quickly to help me.
- Psalm 28:7-0 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. 8 The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.
- Psalm 118:14 The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
- Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.”
- Isaiah 33:2 O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.
- Isaiah 40:29-0 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
- Habakkuk 3:19 The Sovereign LORD is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights. For the director of music. On my stringed instruments.
- Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,